• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

L Y N X has been SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Locke

Hello folks,

I own 7 .21 tunnel`s and it`s time to thin out the collection....First to go is a L ynx I bought of an IW member last year....The only thing I `ve done is strip the paint off it.....It does show slight damage on the nose/left upper deck area`s - but this has been all repaired by the last owner. The deal will included hull, cowl and radio box (no push rods).....The bottom has been tuned by John Otto.

If you don`t mind I bit of paint work, this will make a great competitive .21 tunnel.

I will send pic`s to serious buyer`s, shoot me an email to [email protected]

Looking for $275 plus shipping, International money order only..

Thanks for looking, More to come.....Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello folks,I own 7 .21 tunnel`s and it`s time to thin out the collection....First to go is a L ynx I bought of an IW member last year....The only thing I `ve done is strip the paint off it.....It does show slight damage on the nose/left upper deck area`s - but this has been all repaired by the last owner. The deal will included hull, cowl and radio box (no push rods).....The bottom has been tuned by John Otto.

If you don`t mind I bit of paint work, this will make a great competitive .21 tunnel.

I will send pic`s to serious buyer`s, shoot me an email to [email protected]

Looking for $275 plus shipping, International money order only..

Thanks for looking, More to come.....Mike
please send pics to [email protected]

Back