• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

L Y N X ck for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadow

I have a L Y N X for sale, it has never been wrecked crashed or anything else damaging. It comes with all servos JR series, remote needle, O.S.lower unit, cmb 21rs, mac21 ob, two 1440 b/c props, silver bullet pipe (the new one)and one 40/53 prop. All of it goes for 800.00 plus shipping. Money order or cashiers check only.

Thanks,

Cliff

Last edited by a moderator:
Man Cliff! That won't last long, good lookin' price from Otis ;) Dallas too apparently :lol:

Cliff, I'll take it! Problem is, I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow, so I need your quick reply or patience with me. I'll need to go to the bank and get the Cashier's check. Dooable, but might take a few days when I'm on vacation. So let me know where to send payment! Jeff. P.S. - You have personal message!

Back