• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

L/f Os Vz-M Parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curtis Beaumont

Blew up my VZ-M in my new Wild Thing today. I am in need of Connecting rod, Piston/Sleeve, and possibly the head button.

It looks like I can still source the parts on line, as it appears the VZ-M is the same basic engine as the VZ-B engine which looks really popular.

Let me know if you have these lying around.

Thanks,

Curtis

Yeah, that and it wasn't the maiden run, but it was the first day the boat hit the water too. Oh well. I'm just glad it looks like I can still get parts.

Thanks John,

C

Well unfortunately I won't be at that one either. The soon to be wife and I are going up north fishing that weekend.

You need the VZ-R (onroad) piston and sleeve. The VZ-M shares these parts including the rod. The VZ-B has lower timing numbers. I have tried them and they work ok but just don't pull like the VZ-R/M set up. I have a ton of VZ-B parts including sleeves etc if you want to try them out. Pay shipping and they are yours.

Kevin

Curtis, sounds like you need bearings to. With that much damage I would never put it back together without changing out the bearings.

Bill

I have a complete VZM with TKO ceramic bearings...would part with it for $200 + shipping

let me know

Rich

Thanks Bill and Rich.

Larry Conrad called me and recommended that I put new bearings in there too. I have some on order and will do that.

Thanks for the heads up.

C

Back