Kohlmeyer Classic September 22-23 150 boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
Well I dont guess we are going to see the start of the scale boat class...... next time i will video it with my i phone.
Go look at the video,, didnt you see the post? If I jumped so did Rick and Wes they where ahead of me comming to the line.

I think Mikey can call a start better than spectators standing in the pits.

Well I dont guess we are going to see the start of the scale boat class...... next time i will video it with my i phone.
Im lost. What are you on about? We have a fantastic view of the start line. Its just a shame all the drivers don't get the same view.

I think Joe is pulling your chain Phil,We all know how Joe hates RED boats.Maybe next year we will put Joe in a scale boat,nah no way LOL

Go look at the video,, didnt you see the post? If I jumped so did Rick and Wes they where ahead of me comming to the line.

I think Mikey can call a start better than spectators standing in the pits.
Good Point you look at Post 100

I did this screen capture of the video.

I counted down to the beeps and hit pause just at zero. (try it it works quite well)..

Looking at the capture it looks like a boat was in front of Phil.

Grim

I did this screen capture of the video.

I counted down to the beeps and hit pause just at zero. (try it it works quite well)..

Looking at the capture it looks like a boat was in front of Phil.

Grim
And 2 infront of the black/white boat on the inside..... Hey Mikey called it GOOD START and the racing began!!!!!!!

Not denying that one.. Just stating what’s in the video. I don’t have a stake in this either way.

Hard to tell if one or all 3 are over.. Maybe it was close enough to make it hard to call. We have seen that before.

Grim

If Mike called it a good start, then it was a start. If you think someone was over you should've protested it at the race, not on the Internet. I was calling the starts with Brian for the first 18 heats. If you was over you called for it.

**** replacement CD's, I say touchdown. \-/. :D :lol:
HA, whatever it called good start and it was close, that is how competive scale racing has become. That camera was long way from the start line.
You Won Phil ......... Now ride the Horse!!!!! Just pulling your chain man. we will send you a nitro patch to slap on your head!!!!.
Nitro patch is needed to make it thru the off season for racers. HA

I was going to give the first 3 laps up & ride the bank.... then it was ON........ & Phil you still jumped the start in scale......... please show the start of the scale race?????????
LOL!!!!!!!! *&%%$@#$%%&& yeah right!!
Hey Mark Not all Gas Guys are bad....... Got to give you guys a chance........ :lol: :lol: In order to Finish First..... YOU MUST FIRST FINISH!!!!!!
YOU GUYS!!!...........I Didn't see Mark on the water with US!!! :rolleyes:

I was going to give the first 3 laps up & ride the bank.... then it was ON........ & Phil you still jumped the start in scale......... please show the start of the scale race?????????
Hey Mark Not all Gas Guys are bad....... Got to give you guys a chance........ :lol: :lol: In order to Finish First..... YOU MUST FIRST FINISH!!!!!!
He cant even beat my Baby Twin what makes you think he can run our Twins lol

He dont have a boat to run in unlimited!!!

Hells Fire !!!It's been fun guys, over the line my a$$

One inch had enough!!!! Maybe i'll run scale

Next season !!

Hells Fire !!!It's been fun guys, over the line my a$$

One inch had enough!!!! Maybe i'll run scale

Next season !!
:blink: :blink:

Back