Kohlmeyer Classic September 20-21 Evansville In.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will see what I can do
default_smile.png
just one tent spot?

Thanks Bill, I got your entry.

Tomorrow is the cutoff date for entries. After that point I can only take entries to fill heats since we will have to run over 70 heats Saturday and 50 on Sunday.

Also, some classes have not yet made the required 5 boats.

Twin -1

B Hydro - 3

E/F Hydro - 3

Gas Scale - 4

Open Gas - 4

Tomorrow is the cutoff date for entries. After that point I can only take entries to fill heats since we will have to run over 70 heats Saturday and 50 on Sunday.

Twin -1

B Hydro - 3

E/F Hydro - 3

Gas Scale - 4

Open Gas - 4

Jeff, Did you get word from your Dad about me switching classes?

That's more then Hobart and only 2 days to do it. Go Evansville guys. I'll be more then happy to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam dont compare our race to Hobart. Hobart is a special race that if you ever attended you would enjoy it a lot.

I can't believe with all the gas boats we can't get 5 in open gas??? I didn't want to do it but , come on Don Brown , rocky will, Lawson Burford, Jeff Austin ,and several other gassers , I'll go easy as I can on you guys...

Mark

AKA, over the line my a$$!!!

Twin -1

B Hydro - 3

E/F Hydro - 3

Gas Scale -

Open Gas - 4

James said he will run his b hydro to make the class

Twin -1

B Hydro - 3

E/F Hydro - 3

Gas Scale - 4

Open Gas - 4

Wes, bring your Gas Scale. We need to make the class. We worked on Jeff's engine with flashlights to get it going in May. We can do the same thing with you. I'll hold the flashlight.

Harvey

I registered on rcRacingEvents.com back in early August but just realized I forgot to mail in the paper form as well with a T-shirt size (XL) If it is too late to specify a size no problem. Looking forward to racing in 10 days.

Back