Kohlmeyer Classic September 20-21 Evansville In.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff, put me down for XL shirt & XXL shirt, not sure if I'll be running or not yet, but I'll at least pay entry for shirt and pay for the extra shirt. Might be sport 20 and rtr, I'll let ya know at the meeting.

Getting excited!!! Always great competition in Evansville, but wow things are looking super exciting! Can't wait! Now if someone can just open back up the Cheeseburger in Paradise I would be so happy!

Trying to figure out if Mark's post # 96 is a complement. It may not be since Mark has seen me drive for many years and put me in the 50 MPH boat and 40 MPH driver category. LOL. Also my new 68 Bud hull is not finished yet. But, I'll be there with my Gas Scale T-6 Bud, if I can find someone to throw it in, since Mark's back is too weak to pick the boat up!

Harvey

Trying to figure out if Mark's post # 96 is a complement. It may not be since Mark has seen me drive for many years and put me in the 50 MPH boat and 40 MPH driver category. LOL. Also my new 68 Bud hull is not finished yet. But, I'll be there with my Gas Scale T-6 Bud, if I can find someone to throw it in, since Mark's back is too weak to pick the boat up!

Harvey
God Bless Ya Harvey. Is this guy having fun !!!!!!

Sam, I may take you up on your offer if you have a strong back. Most of the Knoxville Gang are either sick, lame, or lazy as we use to say in the army. For those that don't know us Ray in his photo is in the green shirt, I'm next with the orange UT cap and Mark is on the end in the orange shirt looking way too serious. This shot is old enough that none of us is using a DSM radio.

Harvey

This race is going to be as big as the Indy Masters but only 2 days. Better eat your wheaties. 23 Scales and 23 Sport 40. Nice.

hey Bill my wife and a friend will be selling hamburgers ,brauts,hamburgers and such for lunch both days all proceeds will go to Vandiburgh County CASA

This afternoon I am guessing on all the shirt sizes I don't have and submitting to be ordered.
Hello Jeff, Congrats on Hobart. I just entered and paid via PayPal, Tee Shirt is an XL. Let me know if you need anything else.

David

The clock is ticking, tomorrow is the cut off. We have already exceeded our published limit.

Latest posts

Back