Knoxville, TN and Greenville, SC clubs?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaceMechaniX

Supporting Member
Guys,

I am looking for contacts for either of these clubs and trying to find lakes to run at in these areas.

I have heard rumors of a Greenville club, but none of the hobby shops or car guys in my area know anything about one.

Greenville is about an hour south of me, Knoxville is 2 hours to the West.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tyler

Tyler,

Knoxville Gang club runs at Melton Hill Lake in Oak Ridge TN. Look for Pumphouse Rd in Oak Ridge.

The cove is big and far away from the lake main channel so we do not get affected. We have approximately

15 member that practice at the lake and regularly attend races in Atlanta, Huntsville, Evansville, Hobart, Charleston, and others. Our lake is big enough to allow twin hydros and many other fast boats. You can call me for additional details. Check your messages.

Jose

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Jose,

Thanks for the note about the club. I will shoot you an email about joining so hopefully I can come out to practice as well as meet you guys at the larger races.

Sean, Charleston is OK for a race weekend, but a pretty far drive at 4 hours compared to 2.5 from my house to Oakridge.

Tyler

Back