Gulf Caost RC Boat Club to be LIVE on Fox 13 News !

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Whitney

We have been contacted by the local Fox affiliate and have been scheduled to be on the morning show on Fox 13 Good Day. They will be at our lake on Friday the 25th from 6:30 am to 9:30 am. It will be hosted by the morning guy Charlie Belcher. We will be talking abouth the RC boat hobby, building boats, racing and running some boats too.

We as a club are always trying to spread the word about this hobby and are proud to be picked for this opportunity. So tune in if you are in the Tampa Bay area (Fox 13).

If you would like to attend please e-mail me to let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nitro guys who live in this area should make the effort to bring out some boats..Great oppurtunity to help build up this hobby...Andy Green rally up the

troops and get Foley to bring out the 90mph beast!!

Eric will have has Twin Gas Rigger there...as always we welcome anyone who wants to show off thier boat to bring one, but please contact me 1st. So far only gas boaters have responded...come on Nitro guys...let's have a good showing for OUR hobby.

I am reassembling the 20 mod so I can give them something to talk about! If that **** turtle comes back, there may be gunshots heard 'round the world.....

I am reassembling the 20 mod so I can give them something to talk about! If that **** turtle comes back, there may be gunshots heard 'round the world.....
Charge me a Sparky boat Randy- and I will be there . :p

Maybe I could bring the X-Mono as well ......

Andy

Saw some of the show today. Interesting but saw no nitro boats or riggers. Really didn't do anything to light my fire especialy when cost came up and $1000 t0 $1500 was mentioned. That's enough to scare people off. Jusst my opinion.

Great coverage ! Spider , if 1000.00 scares people off , well that's reality ! What Race Level rig do you have that costs less than a grand ??

Looked like a fun day at the lake and I think there will be many inquiries from the coverage !

Latest posts

Back