(KITTY KILLER) Souped Up Wild Cat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Drake

Just to let everyone know this topic title was not a strike aginst carl or the lynx. For the lynx is a great boat and I won races and set records with the lynx. Anyone tell me they would try to base there new boat or technology off of a dumas, aerotech, or other models that is old technology that will not work for the speeds

and times that we are running today. You should base yourself on the hot boat or winning boat on the market

and that is the lynx as of righ now. This model is a very great boat and I would recomend anyone buying one of Carls boats. I have not coppied his boat nor will I or any part of association with me. I respect Carl and all his hard work for his boats and all that his team has accomplished. This was all in fun and games no

mean effort or strikes aginst Carl or team lynx. Carl has the best boat out there right now and I will tell you I will have at least the 2nd best If not the best boat also. And where did this come out that they were going to be production. This is the keyboard racers that just assume things. For now we do not have a name for the boat but one is comming soon. So for now we will call it a SOUPED UP WILD CAT. I think I have covered all questions for everyone and all the pm's I have recieved. Any questions feel free to pm me and I will answer you back. So now I thinnk I have covered all of the issues except for one. Jim I have heard for one year that you were going to send an engine for testing but have not seen one or a phone call and I would not copy one of your engines by far. The day your engine passes me I must have fell off of the turnip truck. So dont worry I will not copy anyone's engine or boat. Ron Drake

Back