Silent Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon Atwell

Just found out we lost Larry Kent a couple months ago. Haven’t seen any posts on here so wanted to pass along the info.
Larry was a great boater and even greater friend, him and my dad were very close over the years. Seems like this year has taken far too many of the good guys in the hobby. Keep his family in your prayers.

That is so sad to hear. I remember him getting one of those bouchie pipes. I hope he was able to give it a go .

Wow this is a shock. Man this sucks great person, a best friend and model boater. He has all my old twins RR he was happy to get back to the hobby again. RIP Larry Kent.

Last edited:
Just found this out yesterday, really sad to hear it. Larry was a great dude and would chat it up with anyone. He really loved the hobby.

Yes larry was a great model boater a great friend he and mitch always made my races so much fun I had been talking to larry when he got that Bouchie pipe a couple of months ago and haven’t heard back rip my friend I will see you again god bless your family

I've never met Larry but he bought my road runners that I had in July. Talking with him on the phone was like we were friends all of our lives.. rip Larry and thoughts and prayers to your family

Here are the photos I have from Brandon in 2019 of Larry . He is carrying an Eagle SG 90 I built back in 2001 or 2002 that had been through 3 owners . He really liked that boat as did I . He was a good guy . Rest in Peace . The boating community will miss him .20200119_142902.jpg20200119_142858.jpg

Back