kalistratov..........k motors

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bermudadude

im looking for a dealer for the k motors in europe.

i cant belive i cant find any on the net!!

any help ,thankx shawn

Send an e-mail to Bill McGraw at www.rossisales.com . He is now an American dealer of the "K" engines. Let him know where you are at.

Check to make sure which version of the engine that you are getting, the American or Euro. Mine I found out was a Euro and I had it converted to the US version by Al Hobbs. The Euro is made for low nitro and different timing.

Exactly,

we have 4 motors, 2 are the euro version and 2 are the us version, i personally think the euro versions go better, and they are over 4 years old,

all the K90's have to have the timings changed, nothing the new shims from grim racer cant fix, BTW they fit like a glove!

Dale

Dale,

Nice to see you have someone like Mr Grim (is he here for the reaping??) who seems to show some interest in making sure all his products are high quality, as I know you are... great to see the enthusiasm translating into quality products.. :)

EMS Racing ISO9000?? LOL

Craig,

Grims stuff is top notch, the best i have seen in this game!!

your sponsons are getting made on saturday! if your lucky :p

your tub is getting layed up on monday, so with in a week should have everything together for you!

Dale

I thought the MACs had the edge on the K67s I saw running at NAMBA, but then again it always depends on whose hands the engine is in as to how it goes....

I am beginning to believe that in general the front runners (CMB, MAC, PICCO, A, K) all seem to be pretty even in the engine classes they compete in, with the exception of the MAC 21.. I see that as miles ahead of the others...

Going to play seriously with the A45 this weekend to see what potential it has.

EMS Racing

Craig,

You should see and hear the Omega (Back door Picco) 21 that Eric A has, at the Griffith race last year I saw Eric drive past Frank Jones' Mac 21 boat in the straight! Mighty impressive! Of course Eric has had a little go at the motor! 8)

Hey, let me know about that A-45!

Ian.

Tim, according to what I've heard, the K-67 is kickin' butt and takin' names on the West Coast in 1/8th scale competition. I've got the only K motor that I've seen in this area (IMPBA D-2).

Thanks Ron!

It seems everybody here is running the green head CMB or the MAC in 67 classes. Haven't seen a K67 here at all.

Tim.

Back