• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K&B parts for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Bush

CLOSING THREAD do not post here.

I will open a new post after I move. It will be better this way. if you pm me your in-line first on new post I will take care of you.
thanks for being patient check form in a week or two. thanks all.

Last edited:
.67 pistons/sleeves, .7.5cc/11cc propshaft assemblies. Flex shafts (all sizes) etc. other outboard parts

1 ea. 18-8781 or 8781 1 ea. 18-8778 or 8778 front & rear crank bearings for a 7.5 outboard 17mm crank.
Ron

Tom,
The red head is a 45 outboard. It's different from the standard and the parts are specific.

33-4802
Piston & Sleeve DF
33-4821
Piston & Sleeve Assembly Pro OB
Semipro OB

Here are the part #'s for the piston and sleeve. You can also find all the parts list on Mecoa.com.

Thanks
Zach

I assume these are all outboards? On my way to Florida give me a week to find them one there. I saw you at Melbourne last year I be there again. Get back to you shortly. Thx Tom
Tom, that’s correct. Let me know please

From this point on please PM only. I will take care of the guy in front of this post. Thx guys I am moving give me a week please.

Back