• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K&B engine parts and sport 40 hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattHench

I have for sale K&B engine parts. 7.5 ib, .67/11, octura motor mount for a .21. Prices are listed below. Include shipping with price and 3% paypal fee paypal adress is [email protected]. I can email pics as they will not load in this post. No PM's other than adresses for shipping. All deals made here on the board please. All parts are used and in great shape other than bearings. Thanks for lookin.PRICES DROPPED TO MOVE 50.00 BUCKS TAKES THE REST

Matt

7.5 ib parts

1. crank case $5
  2. crank housing $10
  3. carb housing/drum $10
  4. sleeves $10 qty 2
  5. piston $5
  6. exhaust adapters $5 for 2
  7. square drive collet $5
  8. fly wheel $5

$25 takes the lot

.67/11 cc ob parts

1. crank case $15
  2. complete PTO $15
  3. crank $15
  4. conrod $5
  5. head button $5
  6. water jacket $5
  7. sleeve $10
  8. carb-needs parts $5
  9. lower half $20

$40 takes the lot

1. octura mount for .21 $5

Last edited by a moderator:
If Tom passes on the 3.5 parts, I will buy the piston & sleeve listed for $15.

Tim

I will take the whole lot of 3.5 parts and motor send me your paypal address Tom

tom info sent,crank cases,piston sleeve,3 conrods sold to tom pending funds, thanks tom

Matt, I gotta pass on the whole lot as I just bought and received the same stuff yesterday. If you want to still sell me the piston and sleeve, 2 crankcases and 3 con rods, I will take them. Sorry Tom

Back