• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K&B .67 piston & sleeve... 96% new

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foolwitools

Hi Guys!......

A friend down south E-mailed and asked if I wanted to buy the bones of a K&B .67 inboard he had. (I regurlarly ask people to let me know if they have broke or worn out motors to sell...Any how..) A good ol' boy down Lousiana contacated me while back. said he had a K&B .67 Inboard he just couldn't keep in one piece. TWICE(!!) Got new bearings, rod and piston&sleeve to rebuild the motor, And twice , The darn thing ate itself...........

Well, this guy got disgusted wit h K&B, and got on to something else, so he sold the bones, including a not yet broken in piston&sleeve, to me. Seemes he didn't know or didn't remember about the double set screw on the disc rotor pin!! The con rod that has been almost sawn in half by the pin is still on the piston.

So, I swear this thing is 98% new............ If you don't like it , I'll buy it back!!

Would like to trade for a new, or nearly new P&S for a K&B 7.5.

Whatchagot??

Bob the Fool :blink:

If you don't find a trade I'd like to buy it, I'll also dig through my boxes and see if I've got anything to trade. Thanks Richard

Last edited by a moderator:
Back