• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K&B 3.5 mod powerhead /SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izitbrokeyet?

K&B 3.5 mod powerhead /SOLD

For sale I have one full mod K&B powerhead and header. There is nothing stock about this powerhead except for the bearings. I’m selling it here because most folks on Ebay go there to buy garbage…so this doesn’t belong. This motor has a quart and a half or maybe 2 through it. The ports/crankcase has all been matched, and the header has also been matched to the casting. All stainless steel fasteners. The header is also included and is Brazed brass&.6 ID”copper elbow. The piston is hand lapped, and the fit is excellent. The bearings are all smooth as silk. The Rod is an RPM , the carb is an OS with a .28” throat. The crankshaft (big-end) has been RZM cut and the induction has also been sharpened. The piston has been skirted and 2 piston-transfer ports added. The headbutton has been precision lathed, so that it can be decked all the way down to China (currently set at .009”) and the squish band has been half-flattened. The start cone and head cover have been turned down (lightened). The exhaust time has been raised to 177 deg. and it runs/ throttles very well. If this motor is sold to a member in here, I’ll buy it back if the new owner is unsatisfied with the work/performance.

I’m wanting $150 for the powerhead/header (its worth it) please don’t hesitate to ask me any Q’s

View attachment 825

Latest posts

Back