• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K&B 3.5 items for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Moyle

Guys,

I have a few items for sale.

1. K&B 8907 powerhead. This is a Geraghty / Retallick hybrid. The 13mm crankshaft has a Geraghty turbo cut. The conrod, piston and wristpin are made by Retallick Engineering, and really beef up this motor. The piston is made from 30% Silicon Alloy and has a fantastic fit in the sleeve. The wristpin is made from ejector pin material. The sleeve has stock timing, but the lead-in to the ports have been angled, and the bridge has been removed from the exhaust port. A very strong running K&B, bearings feel great and piston/sleeve has awesome pinch. No carb. $150

IMG_9586.JPG

IMG_9587.JPG

IMG_9588.JPG

2. K&B standard black carb. Missing needle and arm. $10

IMG_9593.JPG

3. HTB header for the K&B 3.5. Very nicely made and works well. $35

IMG_9598.JPG

IMG_9599.JPG

4. ***SOLD*** OS muffler, adapted to fit the K&B. Suited well to a stock K&B, makes a great running package. $25 ***SOLD***

IMG_9596.JPG

IMG_9597.JPG

Prices shown include Paypal fees but do not include shipping, as some or all of the parts may be sold as a package, so shipping will be determined depending on items bought. All prices are in US Dollars.

Will also consider selling the whole lot as a package for $200.

Please reply to this thread, we'll save the PM's for details if you buy something.

Thanks for looking,

Dave

ps there are some pics of the engine on my tunnel at a race last year, running a Salisbury Pipe it had a good turn of speed!

http://gallery.intlw...lbum=1092&pos=8

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll let it sit at the asking price for a little while longer Jeff, but thanks for looking! B)

Back