Just stirring the pot...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunny and long hair are going to have to come back to the champs in 2012..

Whata ya you say Dunny!

Grim

Dunny and long hair are going to have to come back to the champs in 2012..

Whata ya you say Dunny!

Grim

Wow I would have called up the robots sooner if thats all we needed to get you guys back. Whats it gonna take to bring Russ along with the long haired tunnel rocker.

M

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I Love IT!!!!!!!! I will give you some info to make part two :D NAMBA does not keep accurate records, I went for time trails one time in A O/B hydro, It was my very first time, got the record, it has been broken since, It was my heat racing boat, never went to time trails any more just was not interested in racing myself. In 2000 me and my team took A, B, and C in our district in out board tunnels, we also took top gun shoot out which is at the end of the year.. In NAMBA you only have district races, and the nationals. I went to the Nats in Spring field, Organ, My first year racing did not know how to set up the Lee at that time and did the famous LeeCraft Roll. I did have the fastest time their, and was on record, looked into NAMBA and those records are missing from 97 to 99. I have some pic's that I will post. There that is enough info for part two :lol:

I Love IT!!!!!!!! I will give you some info to make part two :D NAMBA does not keep accurate records, I went for time trails one time in A O/B hydro, It was my very first time, got the record, it has been broken since, It was my heat racing boat, never went to time trails any more just was not interested in racing myself. In 2000 me and my team took A, B, and C in our district in out board tunnels, we also took top gun shoot out which is at the end of the year.. In NAMBA you only have district races, and the nationals. I went to the Nats in Spring field, Organ, My first year racing did not know how to set up the Lee at that time and did the famous LeeCraft Roll. I did have the fastest time their, and was on record, looked into NAMBA and those records are missing from 97 to 99. I have some pic's that I will post. There that is enough info for part two :lol:
BAXTER CHILL!!!!!!

Just come out and race no one gives a rats a$$ who did what 10 years ago. After a month were all "hasbeens". Or "neverwasses"? :eek:

Mic

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG..........the SMACK is really rolling now!!!! Bill, I have to give you an A+++++ for creativity, that's for sure. Who created that you or Mic? Are you guys trying to get my buddy Baxter stirred up all over again?

BAXTER CHILL!!!!!!

Just come out and race no one gives a rats a$$ who did what 10 years ago. After a month were all "hasbeens". Or "neverwasses"? :eek:

Mic
Mic I am having a blast! I want a part two, thats too funny. what I did back then, is then and your right this is now so lets have some fun thats why we boat right? :D :lol: Racing with you guys im sure will be a treat!

BAXTER CHILL!!!!!!

Mic

.......or 16 years ago either. These guys did not cut me ANY slack in Atlanta..... :) I have my work cut out for me to just break the top 10..... :eek:

Awe thats just too funny. :lol:

Richie R
Richie,

Don't think we forgot about you. You never came back to defend your title and are probably hiding out in a fish-house somewhere. The TBM has a few ice pics laying around and we can send em up to chip you out of the ice.

Come play boats with us. :) Been a while. ;) Maybe we can talk Tim into running the "short bus" up there to drag everyone down?

BAXTER CHILL!!!!!!

Mic
Mic I am having a blast! I want a part two, thats too funny. what I did back then, is then and your right this is now so lets have some fun thats why we boat right? :D :lol: Racing with you guys im sure will be a treat!
Baxter,you sure you want part 2.. :lol: I'm just sayin... :huh: Mic/Bill, lay-it-on-him, like the Thunder Tiger Carb. Robot vid... :D

Bill is gonna run a FE in open tunnel..... against the likes of the Atwells, Wayne Joe C and Hearl, along with Buddy. He keeps bringing knifes to gunfights. That sumbich better have nitrous.... :lol:

Bill is gonna run a FE in open tunnel..... against the likes of the Atwells, Wayne Joe C and Hearl, along with Buddy. He keeps bringing knifes to gunfights. That sumbich better have nitrous.... :lol:
Randy,

Until you see a P-Tunnel run you may want to reserve judgement...

yack this yack that p this p that.. FE boats are for guys that cant tune.. Like BILL!!!!!!!!!! :p :D

Im going to do what I can about getting the northern boys back to kick some southan ares!

Richie

Big B

Dunny

Russ

Start saving you pennies.. and just make it pennies.. its not going to take much to send em packing!

Lets GETEM!

Grim

Fall Nats is gonna be fun, the World Tunnel Champs should be a blast! Hope to see Mike and the rest of the frigid northern gang make a return trip.

Im pretty sure Ron Shaw earned a target on his back in Atlanta, we are all gonna be gunning for ya at the Fall Nats in Tunnel Country!

~ Gabe

Hey Baxter ,where were you at this years NAMBA Nats? Springfield was a long time ago. Don't remember passing you on the way to the podium :p Love the cartoon

Back