JUST IS'NT RIGHT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dizzy dean

decided to rebuild a worn out os o/b. this motor has been through 2 owners. was always hard to start after it was beached for over 5 minutes wot. :eek:

i was just going to build a spare, this is just one issue i found, and this motor still ran, rust and all.

that's a lot of metal missing <_<

tim

bubble gum, tooth pic, and a paper clip. TWMGWD. (that's what McGuyver would do)

just sharing rick, that's what this site is about :)

you need to work on boats for the wtc, 'cause i got nada.

tim

just sharing rick, that's what this site is about :)

you need to work on boats for the wtc, 'cause i got nada.

tim
Timmy

You need to stop tellin' stories. You got something... Oh yeah... showing us pics of that old OS you use as a ball for your dogs to play fetch with and low ballin' yer boats ain't foolin' nobody. B)

be nice boys lol. but WTC are around th corner..... hope your boats dont lean out tim lol

and hope your finish rick

National Auto Dealers Association :blink:
Don't try and change the subject short bus, I heard thru the "grapevine" your stuf is strollin. Me and fingers are scrambling to get a motor that runs. Don't play dumb, you're not as good at it as me.

be nice boys lol. but WTC are around th corner..... hope your boats dont lean out tim lol

and hope your finish rick
Thanks Julian I needed the encouregment. Bought me a good ebay 40 Rossi with the large carb on it.It runs real strong and no kaboom at the end. Got to buy me a new Nova for my new Lynx. Which oneof the nova rossies would you recomend if price was no problem. 5 port , 7 port, or the other one. I need a good one to take care of the short bus guy.

rick, buy the 7 port, so we can compare them <_< or get the 35+ so we can see witch gets more bang for the buck :)

let me know what you're going to do with the extra 40 rigger.

tim

Back