Just a question for everyone

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just open the picture up in Microsoft paint. It's comes free on all windows machines. Select "resize" from the toolbar at the top of the screen. You then have the option of entering a percentage of the original picture or an actual size. You can simply enter 50 and it will make your image 50 percent smaller. 80 percent will make your picture 80 percent of the original image size.

If I don't see a picture in an ad then I don't read the ad. Same for on ebay or Craigs list.
Norvin,
I agree if I dont see a picture I am not as interested in the for sale item, a picture to me can sell a item. my two cents.

Beau
Gents it's as easy as asking for pictures they can email. It's not rocket science. Just because a ad does not have a pic does not mean nothing bad. A picture is worth a 1000 words then ask for one. Some people don't post pictures because they have high quality pics they can email anyone interested.

Its fairly easy to attach pictures from your phone. When you go to start a new thread, at the bottom it says "go to full site" or something along those lines. Click that, then there should be an area at the bottom for attachments. Attach whatever photos you want, then click post.
Rodney, not that easy with the Droid software. I select the image to the absolute smallest my HTC goes (640x480). Guess what, still unable to upload.... Yup, I get nothing but the old "image is too big to upload". I even went to the site tinypic.com and tried that.... So I'll be number 3 for the class.
I do it nearly every day on my HTC One and this site. Use google chrome browser.

If I don't see a picture in an ad then I don't read the ad. Same for on ebay or Craigs list.
Norvin,
I agree if I dont see a picture I am not as interested in the for sale item, a picture to me can sell a item. my two cents.

Beau
Gents it's as easy as asking for pictures they can email. It's not rocket science. Just because a ad does not have a pic does not mean nothing bad. A picture is worth a 1000 words then ask for one. Some people don't post pictures because they have high quality pics they can email anyone interested.
THANK YOU Julian, Much easier and less time consuming for me to e-mail pictures.

I can send from my phone to another but doing all that fancy stuff forget it lol i am not computer savy Robert

I will start a thread later this week in the general topic showing exact details on how to post pics on IW using a smart phone. Trick is to realize IW limits your pic upload sizes but if you upload your pics in original size to a site like PhotoBucket, you only need to copy and paste the photo-bucket URL into your post and Shazaam, its done. I can take a pic with my iPhone, upload to photobucket, copy/past the url into my post, and have pics on IW in less than a minute. Plus, instead of miniature thumbnails, they are full size and full resolution!!!!..... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I will start a thread later this week in the general topic showing exact details on how to post pics on IW using a smart phone. Trick is to realize IW limits your pic upload sizes but if you upload your pics in original size to a site like PhotoBucket, you only need to copy and paste the photo-bucket URL into your post and Shazaam, its done. I can take a pic with my iPhone, upload to photobucket, copy/past the url into my post, and have pics on IW in less than a minute. Plus, instead of miniature thumbnails, they are full size and full resolution!!!!..... :)
Pin it when done please Tom-

Its sooo easy. If its been said and I missed it sorry, but tinypic.com is super simple to use as well.

Norvin,

Beau
THANK YOU Julian, Much easier and less time consuming for me to e-mail pictures.
nobody is telling you to do anything. you have the choice either to reply a ad with no picture or you dont. You have the option to post a pic with your ad or you send emails out on request. The choice is your but NO RULE will be made here to make it mandatory so get over it..

Norvin,

Beau
I love ya(in a non gay way :rolleyes: ) Glenn , but there is NO WAY its easier to post them here 1x vs replying to every email request.............

Its so simple if you are using a pic you downloaded from your cam to your computor.

1) tinypic.com

2) select choose file

3) press upload now- select desired picture

4) enter sec code

5) copy and paste from here -IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards

6) attach picture to thread

Like this -

BTW - THATS PART OF THE TRI -OVAL WE WILL BE USING AT THE HERB STEWART RACE IN A FEW WEEKS :rolleyes:

Shamless plug .................... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

xonogm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back