• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JRS Innovations Starter System

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau Parsons

I have used this system for a few seasons and has met all my needs and has worked great, downsized the fleet and have no need for this great system anymore. It is constructed with the carbon composite the same materials that Joe uses for his custom boat stands. Comes with everything in the pictures, everything works, comes with a spare new 12 Volt electric fuel pump. Is constructed to hold 1 gallon fuel jug, slot for starter, holes for plug wrenches, glow plugs, switch for inboard/outboard starter applications, wired for 12/24 volts, power panel, installed 12 volt fuel pump, will hold up to three small motorcycle or atv batteries (could be easily changed over to Lipo power as well). I had it wired 2 batteries for 24 volts for starter and the other battery for the power panel and fuel pump. Just needs your batteries of choice and starter and you are good to go. Looking for $30.00 dollars plus actual shipping costs.

Pictures will be added later today

Thanks Beau

I'll take it if I'm able to. I know Brandon said he was interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back