JRS Innovations JAE 45 Boat Stand

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSCARPINO

Hello All

This is my new JAE 45 Rigger Stand.

The Stand is based off the JAE 45-HG1 set of Plans.

The Stand is 40 1/2" Long x 10" Wide x 5" high

The stand will sell for $65.00 Plus S&H

Engravings are $3.00 per side.

Thanks

Joe

JAE 45 PLN-04.jpg JAE 45 PLN-01.jpg JAE 45 PLN-02.jpg JAE 45 PLN-03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello All

This is my new JAE 45 Rigger Stand.

The Stand is based off the JAE 45-HG1 set of Plans.

The Stand is 40 1/2" Long x 10" Wide x 5" high

The stand will sell for $65.00 Plus S&H

Engravings are $3.00 per side.

Thanks

Joe

View attachment 24101 View attachment 24102 View attachment 24103 View attachment 24104

Bad Ass stands there Mr. Scarpino

Robert
I've seen stands that Joe made- they fit like a glove and he can engrave ANYTHING you like on them.

Glenn

I just had Joe make a stand for my AC sport 40 and it turned out so much better then I was hoping. He didn't have a stand to fit my boat but he has a form he can send you and all you do is take a few measurements according to the form. Then just send the measurement numbers back to him and he makes you a beautiful stand. Very easy and a fantastic stand. Thanks Joe!

Richard

I just had Joe make a stand for my AC sport 40 and it turned out so much better then I was hoping. He didn't have a stand to fit my boat but he has a form he can send you and all you do is take a few measurements according to the form. Then just send the measurement numbers back to him and he makes you a beautiful stand. Very easy and a fantastic stand. Thanks Joe!

Richard
sounds good, thanks!

Latest posts

Back