JR XR3 3rd channel mixture

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Four channel surface radios are rare, but they're out there. I have a Futaba twin stick, four channel on 75.640 Mhz (channel 7). AM, but works like a champ.

Where I used to run, planes were sometimes in the air.. Once saw one go down due to someone running boats with a 'air' radio.. : :) No, it was not me!

yep, its really a FM four channel (channel 77)surface use only 75mhz stick radio. its a Futaba T4VF used it all day sunday, sure is nice to be able to adjust the needle at the speed you want to. also got an extra channel, might have to seup some type of secret weapon ;D (i.e. Nitrous solenoid? naaah) ~ James

Glad to hear! Surface remotes with more than three channels are hard to find in my area. And to find one with sticks! Well it's imposible, I would have to special order it. That's why I thought you bought a air plane remote. That's cool that your hobbie store had one in stock.

well the hobby shop didnt exactly just have one. he ordered it for a guy who was building a scale fireboat that needed a few extra channels, and it happened to come in on the UPS truck while I was standing there. So with money in hand and being a good customer, he let me have it and ordered the guy another one(his boat wasnt finished yet anyway). pretty cool huh?

~ James

I don't know about that but yes, it's illegal here in the States. Did you also know that if you shoot down an R/C plane it is considered a Federal offense?

Back