Josh Fulton @PBR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precision Boats

Guys please remember Josh and his wife Erin in your prayers. Erin has been thru some surgery in John Hopkins Hospital (Maryland) in the past month. Today we found out that we have to fly her and Josh out tomorrow for some emergency testing, we are praying that all will be well. This is alot of the reason we have been so low key this year in the boat world. Erin and my personal heath issues. I am doing well with my cancer treatments and will know more in a couple of weeks. Thanks for all the support. Maybe 2007 we can race again..... :)

Tim

Precision Boats

Guys please remember Josh and his wife Erin in your prayers. Erin has been thru some surgery in John Hopkins Hospital (Maryland) in the past month. Today we found out that we have to fly her and Josh out tomorrow for some emergency testing, we are praying that all will be well. This is alot of the reason we have been so low key this year in the boat world. Erin and my personal heath issues. I am doing well with my cancer treatments and will know more in a couple of weeks. Thanks for all the support. Maybe 2007 we can race again..... :)

Tim

Precision Boats
Prayers and a get well soon to all of you. Tunnel just is not the same runnin against you guys

Hey Tim, thanks for the update, we knew things were wrong, and were hoping against the bad..... There are a great many tunnel boaters pulling for you and Josh alike, Im sure...... Take it easy, dude, next I hope to hear is your team back where they belong..... Good luck to all...... mike

All the best and my prayers are with you.

Glad to hear that your treatment goes well. I know what cancer can and will do.

I lost my wife this year to this terrible disease.

Hang in there.

Ronald.

Tim

Precision Boats
Tim, Please know that my wife's and my prayers are with you all.

The best of luck to Josh and Erin for a full recovery.

Our thoughts and prayers ARE with you both.

Hang in there.

We hope the best for you and your family Tim. Stay strong and keep us updated.

~The Atwells

Over a year ago when I told Tim and Josh that I needed a bunch of hardware to start a new class they came through. I wish you all the best. Hope to see the Precision tunnels back at the races in 2007!

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts. We are still at the Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore MD and don't know how much longer we will be here. Hopefully if everything goes ok we'll be out of here and back home by Tues. or Wed. of next week. Thanks again for everyone’s thoughts and prayers.

Josh & Erin Fulton

Hang in there Josh and family, I promise not to lock u in a trailer next time we meet. STAY STRONG

Steve H.

Hang in there Josh and family, I promise not to lock u in a trailer next time we meet. STAY STRONG

Steve H.
Yeah Steve,

I still haven't forgot about that!!! :p Maybe the ole man and I will have to take a little road trip down there next year.

Just to let everyone know, Erin is doing good and is on track to a good recovery. What we are know hoping, if everything goes according to plan, she will get to get out of the hospital by Sat. 10 and be home by the next Monday. I know she can't wait. Thanks again for everyones prayers and thoughts. They are much appreciated in time of need.

Thanks

Josh

Bring it baby!

Glad she's coming home ,Hope recovery is short and life returns to normal soon

Steve H.

Back