Joseph A Sparr memorial race, Baltimore boat club

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man!! good rain last night. 2 3/4" on my rain gauge this morning. i live about 40 miles west of greenbriar-as the crow flies. hope they got a lot over that way too. sat up and watched a really cool lightning storm, too. i could watch a good thunder and lightning show for hours. always different, always good, imo.

getting cloudy around here again, starting to hear some thunder. i'm gonna wash my car tonite, that way i can gaurantee more rain :lol: . works better than dancing, anyway.

nope didnt hardly get any rain lastnight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlie an the gang, Had a great time. This yankee got adopted by some rednecks named Robin an Travis. :p :p Mort, (Don't do that again.) :lol: :lol: Also winning that aeromarine gift certificate was the iceing on the cake. Good friends an boat racing, don't get no better. Ray

ray-and bob, travis and i feel like we got adopted by some yankees :lol: :D . thanks to both of you and for your hospitality (sharing your tent). but especially for you 2 being our pit men. i had a miserable weekend as far as racing went. only finished 1 heat. my own fault, just not prepared. but, when i did get out on the course, your voice and experience was good to hear. travis had nothing but good to say about bob, also. was great to meet all the people i had only known online. had a blast, and will be around A LOT more next season. waiting on my villian to arrive, hope to have something for ya next year :ph34r: . thanks to everyone for a fun weekend!

It was a fun weekend helping set up and pitting for eveyone. Speical THANX to Pop Wiemer for spending his own time to find and retrieve my Circus Circus Cowl :D :D . The scale guys put on a great show

John Finch won the Gold cup with a Cool looking Circus Circus. Thanx to the girls for the great lunch :D

Be Cool

Bob

Watch out for a guy named Travis :D

It was a fun weekend helping set up and pitting for eveyone. Speical THANX to Pop Wiemer for spending his own time to find and retrieve my Circus Circus Cowl :D :D . The scale guys put on a great showJohn Finch won the Gold cup with a Cool looking Circus Circus. Thanx to the girls for the great lunch :D

Be Cool

Bob

Watch out for a guy named Travis :D
Bob was good to see ya again this year had a great time talking and joking around with da F.R.O.G.S again. Ray knows what I am talking about. I was glad to see ya get that Circus Circus cowl back on da little Sport 40 Boat. Look forward to see ya all next year so stay safe and enjoy da off season. If ya get a chance to come down for the record trails in November it would be great to see ya and we could tilt a few in da evening at dinner. You Da Man!!!!

Back