Joe Soligner hardware

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthony_marquart

I just recieved Joe Soligers hardware for my sport 12 application. I can't say enough about the quality of the hardware. The rudder, though small, is already VERY sharp. This hardware looks much better than even speedmaster stuff.

If Joe ever makes this stuff for bigger boats it will be a huge success.

Thanks Joe for a great product at a good price.

As soon as we (Climate Models) saw this hardware, we had to carry it for our customers.

It is some of the nicest tooling I have ever seen.

Joe is a great guy to work with. He is about as close to a perfectionist as I have ever seen.

Thank you Joe for a great hardware set. :) Our customers love it and so do we.

Peter R.

www.climatemodels.com

I received my hardware from Joe several weeks ago. Very fine looking stuff :D . It's gonna look great on the back of my daughter's Dumas Lil Rascal!

anthony_marquart said:
I just recieved Joe Soligers hardware for my sport 12 application. I can't say enough about the quality of the hardware. The rudder, though small, is already VERY sharp.  This hardware looks much better than even speedmaster stuff.

81848[/snapback]

Thank you, and your welcome. I want to see some pics of your sport .12 when it's all done. If I remember right you had the RRR Atlas? I was looking at that hull kit for the same purpose. B)

I should have it done in a week or so. It seems like a good kit if you can get one.

I have a PM for you Joe.

J Solinger said:
anthony_marquart said:
I just recieved Joe Soligers hardware for my sport 12 application. I can't say enough about the quality of the hardware. The rudder, though small, is already VERY sharp.  This hardware looks much better than even speedmaster stuff.

81848[/snapback]

Thank you, and your welcome. I want to see some pics of your sport .12 when it's all done. If I remember right you had the RRR Atlas? I was looking at that hull kit for the same purpose. B)

81920[/snapback]

Latest posts

Back