Jim's RC Boat Dock

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys,

With that being said I'll disagree on the attitude of some gassers. There is a definitive "anti-nitro" attitude that gets projected from time to time by some of JRCBD members, I've seen it & heard it. I for one HATE that as we need each other to survive, contrary to what some think. My personal preference is nitro but I run both. I have alot of friends who are gas only or nitro only & we all get along. Our numbers as boaters, even combined are not anything remotely monumental, we need each other, plain & simple.
LMAO!!!! If you want to be an outcast try showing up at a race with an electric boat. :eek: Don't get me wrong, 95% of the nitro and gas guys I've raced against were really cool with the idea but it was made very clear to me that I wasn't really wanted by the 5%ers. (both nitro and gas)

Ah, to be the red-headed stepchild. :(

Paul.
Paul, you know you ampheads are welcome where ever I race! Gas is welcome as well but I dont like the GAS rules type attitude that some project. A boat is a boat we all need to be as one and realize that we will be stronger and better as a group!

Ron

Again, not a good thing. As one of the people that raced with Paul last year I was inpressed with the equipment. And the speed. The fact that he wanted to come out there said a lot for him as a boater. I for one enjoyed that race beacuse it had "EVERYONE" in it. I know its a drive but you,but you can come to ATL and race any time you wish.

Right up until you get to the front!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :p

How many of you remember when there was a time when gas boats weren't welcome at races? I do and it wasn't that long ago, within the last 10 years. I don't own a gas boat yet but I have been looking at adding one to my fleet.

I went a day early to Milford when the Ford MBC had a 2-day event, gas on Saturday and nitro on Sunday. I got to meet a lot of the gas guys, especially those from the North Coast Pond Hoppers. I had a blast hanging out with them, all a great group of people. I learned a lot that day about gas boats. I've been to a FE race and even several scale ship modelers meets, all good people. Do you think that you're a good driver? Try going around their courses without hitting anything!

When was the last time that you saw a scale ship modeler or sailboater in here asking questions?

Back