Jim's boat dock

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbnate804

any of you guys part of the forums over there? the best i can tell i've done all the signing up and everything just as they ask. and i still can't get on. did i make somebody mad or is there a specialy trick to it?

nate

What phase of the moon is it right now? :) I tried several times over the course of several weeks. I finally had to send an email to someone.

bbnate804 said:
any of you guys part of the forums over there?  the best i can tell i've done all the signing up and everything just as they ask.  and i still can't get on.  did i make somebody mad or is there a specialy trick to it?
nate

109547[/snapback]

FART, they love gas over there

Nate

I am sorry your having trouble getting in. Please be sure your name and location is not checked private and your Bio is filled out, thats all it takes. I am an Admin there and I will watch for your Membership and make sure it gets approved.

You dont have to Fart, but it may help if you make a sound like a Glo Boat coming off the Pipe and stalling :blink:

thanks guys, no worries. its not like i'm going to cars or something like that. but i've got my hands on this big gas boat and its got a clutched homelite in it. i'm thinking that it nicely compliment my 21 tunnel as a retrieve boat?! as best i can tell i unchecked every box on my ezboard profile. have to see. thanks again tho.

nate

Watch out Ron, Dom must know every Gas vs. Nitro joke ever done! :lol:

I had the pleasure to hang out with him and the Pond Hoppers one day at a race and laughed my derierre off!

Ron Olson said:
Watch out Ron, Dom must know every Gas vs. Nitro joke ever done! :lol: I had the pleasure to hang out with him and the Pond Hoppers one day at a race and laughed my derierre off!

109577[/snapback]

It was my pleasure Ron and I hope you visit us again real soon :)

Nate, you have been approved ....

Last edited by a moderator:
We let Don Ferrette, Preston Hall and John Finch in, so we're not too selective. You just have to promise not to throw your old spark plugs in the lake. B)

At least when you step on sparkplugs they don't hurt as much as glow plugs! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey where's Jim? the gangs all here who's watching the shop? :p

Mike G said:
At least when you step on sparkplugs they don't hurt as much as glow plugs!  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
Hey where's Jim? the gangs all here who's watching the shop?  :p

109770[/snapback]

Hey Mike, we'll drop a glow plug on your head & then a spark plug & you can tell us which one hurts more. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I once heard a story about a glow plug popping out and sticking in a guys forehead, never happen with a sparkplug! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's all good! :D

Mike G said:
I once heard a story about a glow plug popping out and sticking in a guys forehead, never happen with a sparkplug!  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol: It's all good!  :D

109779[/snapback]

I doubt anyone would live to tell the story if they did cop a sparkplug in the noggin!

Petrol boats, more than one way to get a Big headache! :D

Back