Jim Irwin going for surgery

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jack Garcia

Jim Irwin will be having surgery for cancer in his neck this Wed. 22.

Seems he had it in his back and had surgery for that, now it's spread to his neck.

My prayers are with him.

D...n Bad news. Hopefully the doctors do a superjob.

He will face a tough time, but maybe we from this forum can help him with and during recovery.

My prayers are with him.

Ronald.

After seeing My Father in law go through throte cancer I know first hand what a battle Jim has in front of him and he will need ALL of our prayers. Jim put your faith in the lord and evey thing will be all right. May god bless the surgens' you and your family.

Your friends and racing buddies the Atwells

Jim's had it rough lately, eyesight going bad, his back is shot and now this.

I haven't seen him online in quite as while as we'd shoot the breeze whenever we'd see each other on.

Jim's had it rough lately, eyesight going bad, his back is shot and now this.

I haven't seen him online in quite as while as we'd shoot the breeze whenever we'd see each other on.

Yeah I tell ya it's rough enough just getting old but when you add all the things Jim has going against him man! Hopefully some one will talk to him and let him know his fellow boaters are thinking of him. He is truely a great guy and an icon to the sport we all love. Get well soon Jim the Winternats are coming up. Thanks for responding Ron.

Can someone post his address so maybe we can send him a get well card to let him know we are thinking of him after his operation. If you think that would be a good idea.

Jason

Can someone post his address so maybe we can send him a get well card to let him know we are thinking of him after his operation. If you think that would be a good idea.

Jason
Seems that the ball on the side of Jim's head was growing, so they went ahead and did the surgery today.

He was in surgery a little over 8 hrs. He's feeling much better. He'll need plastic surgery to cover up the large hole on the side of his head. Jim asked me to thank all ya'll for your support.

Here's Jim's address.

7809 S. Sun-Mor Dr.

Muncie, In. 47302

Just talked to Jim Irwin and he had his surgery today at 7:00 am and the surgery went fine.The doctors remove all the cancer on the side of his head.For all that would like to send Jim a get well card Jim address is.

7809 South Sun Mor Drive

Muncie, In. 47302

May God be with you Jim

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason
Seems that the ball on the side of Jim's head was growing, so they went ahead and did the surgery today.

He was in surgery a little over 8 hrs. He's feeling much better. He'll need plastic surgery to cover up the large hole on the side of his head. Jim asked me to thank all ya'll for your support.

Here's Jim's address.

7809 S. Sun-Mor Dr.

Muncie, In. 47302

That is great thank you Jack for relaying the good news. You know I thaught Jim was getting the big head last time I saw him :lol: Hopefully his post op will go well also.

Back