• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jet sprint and Aeroamrine XXX FS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hcwboats

Up for sale are my aeromarine XXX and my Jet Sprint with a the hard to come by Swashdrive Jet pump. Both are in excellent condition and come complete minus Trans/RX. Speedmaster hardware with Quad exhaust on the XXX. Motor is a 260 zenoah with big 257 carb. It also has a clutch and I will include the water pump although its not hooked up currently. The clutch makes one man launches a breeze. I will also inlclude a DASBOATA Prather 275 prop. Gas Bag for fuel, Kwik fuel added for easy fills. High torque for steering standard for throttle. Eveything is water tight and ready to race. $850 includes ship Lower 48 no paypal fees

Jet sprint come with 3 servos. 1 for steering, 1 for throttle, 1 for pump trim. Everything is where it needs to be and is very reliable. The impeller is a 3 blade and gives it a ton of thrust. The motor is a stock 260 zenoah with tuned pipe and custome header. I did install the swashdrive driveline system which is very low maintenence. No expense was sparred on both boats. Both are ready for your paint scheme. If you have any questions please e-mail me at [email protected]

Jet Sprint $1300 OBO includes ship to Lower 48 no paypal fees

DSCF4286.JPG

Harry

Last edited by a moderator:
Back