Jerry Dunlop

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

legendscar24

Jerry,

Is there plans for a Top Speed II 7.5 version, I have heard some good things about the 3.5 hull, nice to see more choices, man in the middle 90s there were not to many choices, I ran a Jim Williamson hull for about two years until my buddy Gray Crawford let me drive his Leecraft then I bought two, now we seem to have 5-6 good designs awesome. Who makes Leecraft now, man I bet those molds are wore out, what happened to Aerotech???

Mike.

Jerry,

Is there plans for a Top Speed II 7.5 version, I have heard some good things about the 3.5 hull, nice to see more choices, man in the middle 90s there were not to many choices, I ran a Jim Williamson hull for about two years until my buddy Gray Crawford let me drive his Leecraft then I bought two, now we seem to have 5-6 good designs awesome. Who makes Leecraft now, man I bet those molds are wore out, what happened to Aerotech???

Mike.

B&M Leecraft now makes Leecraft.

The molds are not worn out.:)

Lohring Miller........I believe there is a website.

I know you can get into the website through NAMBA & APBA links.

Rod,

Was kidding about the mold being wore out, just ment there have been alot of them, you did some work for me in 98 I beleive had you make a carb for a Nelson...man what an engine.

Mike .

Back