JD at RCX

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ Williamson

This weekend Jerry Dunlap will be at the RCX Show and running the new AquaCraft U-18 Miss Vegas (previously Miss Elam) on the demo pond. If you are near L.A., this is a good show to go check out.

Have Fun!

Russ

aqub32xx__Small_.JPG

I was thinking about going, and now that I know JD will be there, I think I should show up. Do you know if he will be there both days, or just one of them?

So Russ did you provided a prop with that? :lol:
Yea, a prop was on it when it left here:)

Now that one was "Dunny's Fault" :D

I was thinking about going, and now that I know JD will be there, I think I should show up. Do you know if he will be there both days, or just one of them?
JD will be there Saturday and Sunday. If he is not at the boat pond, go to the Great Planes/Hobbico booth.

The boat pond is right next to the Horizon booth. JD said he will be asking them to get their boats on the pond to do drag races with him:) JD also will be running a TS2.....

Rw

This weekend Jerry Dunlap will be at the RCX Show and running the new AquaCraft U-18 Miss Vegas (previously Miss Elam) on the demo pond. If you are near L.A., this is a good show to go check out.

Have Fun!

Russ
The decal designs look somewhat busy but... They work! It actually makes the whole hull look better than the previous Elam Scheme. Great Job! Good Luck with the product. Hope it does well for you guys.

Guess who! :)

Xv64291.jpg

Picture used by permission.

The only way JD gets any respect to get about 1200 miles away from home!!! And, it's just so unlike Mark Anderson to be sarcastic. ;)

Had a great time running the TS2 in a 20 X 40 pool. The 1440 Bobby Tom provided allowed the boat to cavitate so I could rev the heck out of the engine and make lots of noise and splash water on the kids. I tried running the Miss Vegas in the pool, but by the time it got on step you had to shut it down

Mark Grim now has the TS2 I ran at the RCX. Greatly enjoyed chatting with him and his son Chris.

Ron, how'd you get that photo?

JD

I got it from another site with permission of the person who took it. He said that he spent about 45 minutes talking to you at the show.

I'll PM you the link so that you can see all of the shots that he took.

Back