GO Tech Marine Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an update on Shipping from Australia to North America, the prices I quoted earlier were for packages. I found out today it is possible to send "letters" for small parts such as bearings, rods, head buttons. Unfortunately, I can't fit a Piston & Liner Set in a letter, the thickness must be less than 20mm (approx. 3/4").

The shipping costs for letters weighing less than 250g is $7.00 and for a weight between 250g and 500g it would be $16.00. This might be a better option for people who are happy to receive their parts in a padded bag rather than a cardboard box.

Regards,

James

Butch,

The Pre Order/Pay Sale Price for the GO Carburetor would be $30USD (20% Discount)

I haven't got one here to measure but I think it would be too thick to fit in a "Letter" so we would need to ship as a parcel.

Regards,

James

Just a reminder that you only have two days to go if you want to get any GO Marine Engines, Parts or Pipes at the Pre Order/Pay Sale Prices.

These prices are pretty much the same as what was being offered by Mark Leyde back in August 2012 and a lot of things have happened with exchange rates and price increases since then. So if you need anything you should take advantage now, I’m sure you won’t be seeing anything as good as these in the future.

The order is being submitted on March 25 and to qualify, payments need to be with me by March 20.

Regards,

James

Back