Another boat not received(Now received)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id be happy if the guy did give me a tracking number or a date sent or even a reply to a email. Can't get either one from this dude. So are you guys saying i might be able to track it some how if i get ahold of customs? Got nothing to go on now.I don't even know how he shipped it. To much trust i guess.

Jeff
\Might be able to arrange a Hit team in the Atlanta Area?? :huh:

An address would be nice. Truly though i think its premature at this point as is could be on its way. Just wanted some feed back from you guys.We may talk at a later date Joe on that :rolleyes:

Jeff,

It is truely sad, People just seem to Suck these days, taking peoples money not delivering on goods, I feel for you it really is crappy that you have to go through this, Good luck Buddy.

Beau

Maybe it's time to let the cat out of the bag so people will'nt get stuck from the some person.

Dave

From what i heard he is not receiving emails from club members and i sent a email again yesterday and it came back. In due time the boat will show or something will break. Break in this matter that is.Thanks Beau and others for your support. The reason he was selling was to hang up the hobby for awhile Dave and i think that might of been his only boat anyway.

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
You do loose the ability to track international shipments it when it leaves the states. it is Best to ship insured UPS NOT USPS So both parties are covered. Most large canada shipments do slow down so customs are access duties to them. IF the SHIP TO address has a UPS account they bill the account the duties and forward the shipment.. Any large box that has a Low Declared value to dodge duties is suspect for customs....... Many hobby shops in the US Ship Insured and With the Real Declared value so the item is insured and can be Replaced if lost........ if it is traveling mail?? GOOD LUCK its CHEAP...... But you get what you pay for?? The seller should at least Fax you the paper work they received when it was shipped & how it is traveling........
Using UPS from the US to Canada will incure a brokerage fee of $30 or so and will also be taxed to the max , so UPS would be out for most of us Canadians. would you pay another 30% ontop of what you already payed for an item including shipping to get it threw a third persons hands.

Well received my boat today Amen> Time line. Payed for Aug 3rd, told it was on its way Aug 16th. After many emails and crap with no response tracking number nothing it was actually shipped on Sept 29th and received today. :wacko: Got to really watch who you deal with people

Thanks for all your support and info.

Jeff

Latest posts

Back