JAE Rigger, It's Possible??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try the 1455 first be careful with that 1662 remember low to mid lift props . Plus 7mm is a large jump in addition to the increased pitch ratio from a mild 1455. Id be looking at a 450-452 @ 40k . really havent seen many speak of running above 55 mm props but maybe they did and didnt report it :unsure: . On my twin im starting with x455's t/b cut trimmed down to around 52mm. Main thing - get a way from that vseries prop . That leo wont turn a big gas prop the same as a gas motor. Even though the leo boast 7 or so hp the torque curve and rpm range of your setup is totally different. With your setup your looking at around 40k loaded so you need to step down on the prop diameter Im thinking. Be mindful of your amp draw as you play!
The Boat setup running the 1662 great! the motor have so much stronger! he broke the Octura 1662 in the half! LOL I will try see if any boaters get a pictures from the prop!

So... maybe now with correct setup the 1662 go faster! but.... we try 1455 first!

Yes I am attetion in the amp! We are using a Castle Hydra 240HV and 8s with 5000 50c/100c buster we also try using the 10s in the BIG DAY! hehehehe

Cheers.
Broke the 1662...

WoW :eek:

Last edited:
I had to go to Stainless prop ABC and Octura would all bend or break!

Currently trying Prather Stainless but ABC is starting a Stainless Steel line NOW!!!

That's what happens when you build a stronger setup! hehehehehe

I told a few days ago about the 1662 prop so now... I show for all's.

DSC04741.JPG

DSC04742.JPG

DSC04743.JPG

DSC04744.JPG

Nay! when prop broke the shaft got 90° of bend! so... we need to un-bend shaft back to get out the prop from shaft ;-)

Back