JAE 67-90-101(In one little package)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRXHydros

I will be having build pics for that somewhere guy on the East Coast.....Starting with sponsons sides...cut & ready for foam. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some more pics of the sponsons & my jig that makes the sponson build straight & square + more fun to build....I just need to cap the sponsons...pin the turn fin mount with 1/8th dowel rod,make boom blocks & glue in the sponson tubes....after that the hull will be next :) More pics are up & the sponsons are done....I will start cutting out the hull sides next. :)

Here are some more pics of the sponsons & my jig that makes the sponson build straight & square + more fun to build....I just need to cap the sponsons...pin the turn fin mount with 1/8th dowel rod,make boom blocks & glue in the sponson tubes....after that the hull will be next :)

Thank you...it is a machine...it will not stop.....HELP!! :)

hi kevin here from aust are you building any boats at the 80/90% level ????

thanks kevin.

thanks kevin.
Very clean looking, professional build you have there. Very neat sponson alignment jig too.

Whoever gets that one will certainly be very happy by the looks of the cleanliness and attention to detail

Johno

thanks kevin.
Very clean looking, professional build you have there. Very neat sponson alignment jig too.

Whoever gets that one will certainly be very happy by the looks of the cleanliness and attention to detail

Johno
Thank You!....More pictures are up & the sponsons are done....cutting out hull sides next.... :)

thanks kevin.

Johno
Thank You!....More pictures are up & the sponsons are done....cutting out hull sides next.... :)

What do you charge to build a 20 and 40 rigger?

Back