JAE 45 Help

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alex,

My project is still incomplete. I have been busy with a new job and am too tired to work on it after work. I am also putting my OS46 up for sale, tough times mean drastic measure. I do have a used OPS45 I am going to put in (hopefully it runs).

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=42238

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex,

My project is still incomplete. I have been busy with a new job and am too tired to work on it after work. I am also putting my OS46 up for sale, tough times mean drastic measure. I do have a used OPS45 I am going to put in (hopefully it runs).

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=42238
Hang in there dude! I hope you find time to finish the hull. As for the OPS yeah if it has compression and the bearings feel smooth then you should be good to go... Paul did a leap frog and got his done, if I can get down his way this weekend I will try to take photos. Might inspire us both to finish the build.

Well she is 99% complete, only lack maybe an hours worth of work to have her ready for water. I'll update the web build when she is 100% ready. Its been a LONG time since I had a new boat (one I built no less) out for the first time! (like nearly 30 years!!!) I'm sure I will have something to work on at the lake, but with any luck the AA45 will be singing a good tune! :D

Just stick to the task at hand guys, work on it when you can, afterall this is a for fun thing!

Long time since building a NEW boat,,,,,,,, hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

could either have been the El Diablo 3.5 outboard?

or was it the Twin OPS 65 Coyote?

Carl

The twin was the last boat I built, wow good memory there Carl! Well I have the "bug" now, got it bad I'd say... no twins anytime soon FOR SURE, but I see a JAE21FE in the works very soon. I MAY jump up to a big block some time later on, but for now the 45 is as big as I need/want!

I sure did like that outboard rigger of MANY years back!

Paul;

yeah, that boat really went quick.

and my old water spider outboard.

we had a lot of fun back then.

Carl

Back