JAE 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Newland

Hey Joe,

So how many are sold on the first run? any open stock when BOs are filled?

I'm having a blast building the 12 and I think I'll need another project to keep me busy this winter and I just so happen to have a NIB 21 VZM OS that need some wood wrapped around it and a pile of 21 pipes :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Most manufacturers don't give out numbers but it looks like Joe is cutting 40 kits a week of these, 40 this past week of the .21G's then next week the FE version.

Mine's on the way!

if you want a kit, go to www.zippkits.com, & e-mail them. right now there is a waiting list for the .21 kit. when your order is ready to ship, they will contact you for payment.

OK, let the JAE .21G threads begin! Mine just showed up. I checked the USPS tracker early this morning and it showed it as still being in New York state so imagine my surprise to have the postwoman knock at the door with a big triangular box. Now imagine me trying to 'splain to the wife what I got in the mail.

I should have taken today off from work.

We cleared the 12 today. Hope the 21 shows soon. This 12 looks fast just sitting here.

Latest posts

Back