• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JAE 21 Outboard Hydro and 12 JAE Hydro Needed for Upcoming Races

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
I am looking for the two boats above for an upcoming race. I would rather purchase them without the engines if possible as I already have engines for both boats. Please let me know what you have with pics and price. Thanks.

Hi Mike,

I am also interested in a Jae 21 for NR DD 21 as I am running behind in my own boat building projects this winter.

How much would you charge?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron,

Any interest in a new riggers ,12 SGX or new 21 SGX ? Call me 239-573-5935. Won't be as priced as low as a JAE.

Bill

Matt pm me a little story of how complete you want it and make me an offer of what you are wanting to pay.

mb

Richard just sent me a PM tbat he will sell me the 21 JAE OB Hydro he picked up today. I am still looking for a 12 JAE Hydro. Thanks.

Ron

Watch on Facebook under Nitro anything goes and some times one will pop up.

Dave

Thanks Guys. Worked out something on an OB Hydro so one down one to go. Still looking for a 12 JAE Hydro. Let me know if you have something available. Thanks.

Back