JAE 21 GT vs G2 Front Sponsons

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got to run my .21 GT today and was not disappointed. Launches easy. Can mill and get back on the pipe easily. And plenty fast with the ABC props. 

I can report that there is nothing wrong with the current kit as supplied.
Please tell me how tough the boat was to set - up.....

It was absolutely terrible....All I had to adjust was the turn fin slightly.  :blink:
:lol: :lol:  Welcome aboard to the JAE and Flat plane Technology.....  The icing on the cake is it didn't cost you mega $$$$ to experience the boat......

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 97926I have the 1st set on my gt and it runs good. It is fussy on the launch. Building a new gt now with the new sponsons and angled motor. Justin as for bad customer  service with Joe at zippkits I have never had a problem. I bet if you call him he will send you the new sponsons
Buckshot if I may ask. What props did you test with?

This is Nicks new boat. I used the original Jae sponsons and built a new tub , 2” longer, for him. Runs and handles much better than the original. Still tuning with the new CMB vac. I guess these would be the first version of the sponsons, they are 3 yrs old.

Under 4 # rtr

B76C347A-1F77-4D36-A283-C3F93CAA0CA4.jpeg

EEB92F76-3F10-4051-8C80-CB150ED72F74.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back