JAE .12 question

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikehowse

My buddy gave me a pretty much new Blackjack 26 ss. the only problem is its a pro-crap(lol) and they lay the hulls up so thin. It looks like somthing was set ontop of the hull and it has a crack, and the hulls seperating at the opening of the tunnel. Would the hardware from this boat work on a JAE .12? I just want a play boat(have gas if I want to go race), but dont really want to spend any more money then I have to if possible(tight budget lately, but need something to relieve stress). If possible Id like to find a used .12 rigger for semi cheap.

I know these .18s are the top pf the line, but Im not lookingto break any SAW records or anything. just want something to play with behind my house boat durring the week when the lakes empty.

Ron Olsons lucky he doesnt live by me or id just go snag one of his .12 hulls he NEVER runs. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Also is there a backplate that would fit the proboat .18 engine? dont think the tiger drive would fit in the hull.(and I just want to get rid of it)

Mike,

I don't know what you want to spend, but I have three or four 12-JAE's laying around

if you want to give me an idea?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

231-590-3023

Email is: [email protected]

Um...well Im not real sure what it would be worth to be honest. Do you think the Proboat hardware would work on the rigger? should be about the right size and with it running at 0 degrees It seems like it might work anyway.

Well works been screwed up. Itll be a little while before I can do anything hull wise. So unless someone has a hull dirt cheap this is under "To be continued" status

Back