• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale JAE 12..........SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john schultheis

i have a JAE 12 for sale all ready to go just needs water batteries and fuel i bought this boat from the builder he lost interest he never had it in the water all i've done with it is start it and it started right up the motor is an aquacraft .18 i purchased the pipe and flex shaft new from zipp kits this boat could use a new paint job and some sanding but otherwise its not bad considering it was built by a first time builder

the radio is a pistol grip hitec lynx am with a fail safe this boat has been sitting for awile so its dusty i'll clean it before i ship it if anyone wants it i have 8 boat projects going on right now and 2 planes so this one needs to go to fund other projects if i could get 250 i'd be happy that would include shipping any questions feel free to ask paypal would be my prefered payment method

001.JPG

003.JPG

002.JPG

004.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back