jae .12 builders

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scootertrash

is anyone building these for cash, thats any good.i would like to have some one build mine that has built a bunch.how much would it cost.any help would be great.

Darren

Here is the bad news......... :(

I am sorry to say Mike Crawford was forced to suspend his JAE boat kit building services.

He has some health issues to work through.....35+ years of hangin' sheet rock has taken its toll.

Gettin' old ain't for sissys..... ;)

Here is the good news......... :D

David Preusse has agreed to take up building the services for the JAE kits.Dave is an excellent builder so quality of build will be A+.

The prices for his services are yet to be determined but apparently it will be very close to what Mike Crawford was charging.

For you boaters that are interested in getting David to build a boat for you,here are the particulars on how to reach David.

Phone #...1-847-526-4694...........email...........cdrace@rocketmail.com

So what is a ballpark price to have one built?
$60 to have it built and $15 for shipping.

Zach

Joe will direct ship it to David unlless you already have one and he does do great work! I had him make up a muffler for my .12 boats that use a Mac Products pipe.

They're really not that hard to build as if I can do it, anyone should. They go together so fast that you'll think that you messed up somewhere. I don't think that I would put one together that cheap for anyone so that price I feel is a deal.

Back