• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

J&G Racing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Seebold

A little over a year ago I tried to buy some engine mounts from Jack at J&G Racing and all I got was a profanity laced reply in which he told me he wouldn’t sell me anything. All he would have had to do would have been to tell me no he won’t sell them to me.

I have since solved that problem. I found someone else to buy them from, and I have now made a CAD file, and I’m thinking I might make about 50 of them. I haven’t settled on a price yet, but it’ll be competitive.

So apparently people won’t deal with you because you have a habit or reputation of splashing products and or not delivering.
So you come on a forum bashing a vendor who wouldn’t deal with you then openly admit to splashing their product?

I don’t normally do knockoffs without permission from the original maker, but since he made such an obnoxious reply, I decided to make my own.

I could easily knock off his product and sell it for less money, but I don’t do business that way

Danny King, have you ever bought anything from me that you didn’t get? Absolutely not. Or how about something that I copied?

I don’t normally do knockoffs without permission from the original maker, but since he made such an obnoxious reply, I decided to make my own.

I could easily knock off his product and sell it for less money, but I don’t do business that way

Danny King, have you ever bought anything from me that you didn’t get? Absolutely not. Or how about something that I copied?
Actually STEVE. yes I bought a balancer with both rods. and only got one and after several excuses as to why the .187” shaft wasn’t showing up you refunded the money. Yes I have dealt with your BS. Many many have. Your reputation precedes you.
but thanks for clarifying!!!!!!

Just curious. Did you post this same stuff on Jim’s? Or might that get you removed again?

My dealings with Steve on the purchase of two Quickdraw engines this week went smoothly and everything was delivered just as Steve advertised... I am totally pleased with my purchase.

just my .02

Frank

You said "I decided to make my own" there's nothing in that design your own, you copy the mans design and you admitted in a open forum that you did and you still called your own. shame on you!!!! I'm no one bit surprised people are telling you to F/O and you been band from every forum know to man.

I have been friends with Jack for over 30 yrs and I know the facts of why he told you to go to hell and would not sell to you! You have been a detriment to the hobby for as long as I can remember! You promise this and promise that but seldom deliver, one excuse after another! The best thing that happened to District 19 was you leaving!!

You are a real piece of work. Are you talking about this... ( Jim's R/C Boat Dock )? You have been chasing me for two years to sell you one of my superboat drive setups, not going to happen. While preaching about ( I do not knock off anybody else parts ) And now this. So once again you are caught lying. We need a Steve Seebold vaccine.

You ripped off one of my fellow Northern Lights MBC members two years ago (Tom Hulbert), it's a common theme with you. Anybody that deals with you is asking for trouble.

Please just go away, we don't need people like you in our hobby/sport.

Last edited:
You said "I decided to make my own" there's nothing in that design your own, you copy the mans design and you admitted in a open forum that you did and you still called your own. shame on you!!!! I'm no one bit surprised people are telling you to F/O and you been band from every forum know to man.

I may have made my own, but at least didn’t try to sell any of them.

Maybe you need ask yourself why all this drama keeps following you around and then look in the mirror.
Pretty sure I saw you post somewhere that you were contemplating leaving the hobby for various reasons, let me help you decide. Please go away.

You ripped off one of my fellow Northern Lights MBC members two years ago (Tom Hulbert), it's a common theme with you. Anybody that deals with you is asking for trouble.

Tom Hulbert got exactly what he paid for and if memory serves me, he even got a bunch of free stuff for the inconvenience I may have caused him. I sent him 10 stinger drives valued at $85.00 each for a total of $850.00, but he forgot to mention that didn’t he.

Last edited:
I may have made my own, but at least didn’t try to sell any of them.
on your initial post you said "I’m thinking I might make about 50 of them. I haven’t settled on a price yet, but it’ll be competitive." the only thing that stopped you is the reaction of members. This is NOT your first time and it will not be the last, lets face it your a low life and you make your money from other peoples backs shame on you !!!!

I made 3 mounts for my own use. I have absolutely no intention of making enough to sell.

I didn’t call Jack’s engine mounts my own. He wouldn’t sell them to me so I found someone who had some for sale, so I bought 3 of them, copied and made 3 of them because I like them. I have absolutely no intentions of trying to sell them.

Tom got his money refunded. That refund was handled by Dom Mauro over on JRCBD, and after I refunded Tom’s money, and I sent him 10 of my stinger drives valued at $85.00 each for a total value of $850.00, but I’ll bet he forgot to mention that, didn’t he.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back