IT'S ON!!! Christmas giveaway time!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chinese 40 mono White will post a pic just pay $20.00 towards USA shipping...... No holes drilledView attachment 42640View attachment 42641
I THINK this would make a good one for my son ... I will take it Mr Mike ...

P/M your pay-pal add please.......

Thand you Mr Mike
Rick your boat went out fedex today.....Pokey
MIKE

Thank you my freind - Got it = Awsum ..... Merry CHRISTMAS ~ tHANK You 4 EVERYTHING .........

RICK REISINGER

I joined this forum to learn about r/c boating and made a few friends....I've been r/c oval pan car racing for 10+ years and never seen such generosity until I joined the site...I am proud to be affiliated with these people...I would like to say thanks to international waters and all these awesome people.

Last edited by a moderator:
David,

I could use the larger propeller box for my new vintage 101 Eagle.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Fellas,

Time for the propeller shop to get in the spirit of Christmas.

I have three 1445's all race ready to give away.

Let Me Know,

Mark Sholund

Jeff, Ronnie, and Dave,

Send me a message on how much cup you need or give me more details

on your set up? I would like to get these out soon. They are all accounted

for fellas. Ronnie I will need your shipping address please?

Happy Holidays To You And Your Families,

Mark Sholund

Thanks Mark! Can't wait to put that on my JAE Outboard Hydro! Let's try the 4.5" T.E and 3.42" C.O.B. again if you don't mind!

Merry Christmas!

Dave

Mark Thanks! I also am going to use this prop on a outboard rigger so cut mine to the same dimensions 4.5" T.E and 3.42" C.O.B.

Ronnie

Mike im interested in the mono can u please send me pictures. Pm inbound
hey Mike.. if tom not interested in mono,I have a 10 yr old.. he wants to go run with dad,but dont trust him with jae or bullitt....thanks.. merry christmas everyone!!
Richard, I was just told to send the boat your way. I will put up pics later to make sure you are interested. I doubt you will turn it down! haha
Mike,the hull came this morning!! that was fast!! we will have an excited kid on christmas!!! the box is funny(vacum cleaner box) because we told them they were getting a vacum cleaner and coal...LOL...SO thank you and tom Lavescy (for sending it my way!) now i need to dig up somthing to give here!! awesome idea Don!! MERRY CHRISTMAS (OR how ever you celebrate the holidays) and HAPPY BOATING IN 2013!!!

I have an O.S. .21 xm outboard (gen 1, although I think it works for gen 2 as well) piston/sleeve set to give. It has some time on it past break in and it is not in perfect condition, but I think it has plenty of life left in it. Hopefully this can get someones boat running.

Merry Christmas,

Jeff

Back