IT'S ON!!! Christmas giveaway time!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're blues and it's a full card missing 3 that seem to have fallin outta the plastic. Ken they're your if you still want em

I still have the OS .32 marine engine.

WOuld be a great collector/display engine.

I will pay the shipping.

jacko'

003.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello All,

I have a K&B .21 gold carb in the for sale section that I don't believe will sell for my asking price, so I'll just gift it instead.

I'll pay the shipping as long as it's within the States.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,

Ok my turn - Indi 16X-Pro AC/DC charger. This a really nice microprocessor charger that will charge up to 6.5 amps, does everything except lipo and life packs. Output leads have alligator clips to connect to side mounted banana plugs or directly to leads/posts of what you're charging. I'll pay shipping in lower 48. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take the blues if they are not spoken for . I have a few items i will put up later for the giveaway . THX .Merry Christmas !
Tom,

Kevin sheren said he wanted them. I'll give him 24 hrs to send address If I don't hear back they're yours.

Travis
I just got off the phone w/ Kevin, he's on the road but wants the plugs. He'll p/m his mailing info to you this evening. :)

Hello All,

I have a K&B .21 gold carb in the for sale section that I don't believe will sell for my asking price, so I'll just gift it instead.

Hi Dean I'll take it for my engine that I'm building.Thanks If It is not taken yet....

Hi Arnaldo,

It's yours. PM me your address and I'll send it out. I'm currently out of town for the holiday and won't be back till the 31st, but will send it out on Jan 2nd.

Happy Holidays!

Dean Johnson

Hello All,

Hi Dean I'll take it for my engine that I'm building.Thanks If It is not taken yet....

I'll take the blues if they are not spoken for . I have a few items i will put up later for the giveaway . THX .Merry Christmas !
Tom,

Kevin sheren said he wanted them. I'll give him 24 hrs to send address If I don't hear back they're yours.

Travis
I just got off the phone w/ Kevin, he's on the road but wants the plugs. He'll p/m his mailing info to you this evening. :)
Don,

He pmd his addy. thanks for the help my friend.

Kevin,

Plugs will be headed your way ASAP.

Travis

Hi Arnaldo,

It's yours. PM me your address and I'll send it out. I'm currently out of town for the holiday and won't be back till the 31st, but will send it out on Jan 2nd.

Happy Holidays!

Dean Johnson

Hello All,

I Thank you very much, this will help in my engine build.Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAY. I sent you a PM with address... :)

Back