It's COLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Andy, I just noticed we joined the same year and are tied as "Boater" If I could only make it to "World Racer" before I keel over, LOL Something tells me you have WAY MORE wisdom than "Boater" implies.

Wallster

14 and 16 Celsius over here, it was hotter than Orlando Florida.

however, lots of places here are flooding, roads and bridges washed away.

just plain weird or what.

Dan.

Single digits in West Tennessee. Got the 101`s covered up in a blanket by the fire place.. Time to bring the other little motors inside too.... :blink: :huh:

was down to about 6f tonight.... was ok till wind started picking up, then I had to start finding cubbyholes to smoke in

At the time of this posting, it's 36F in the Everett Washington vicinity. Compared to some of the posts I just read, we're having a heat wave :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
14 here in norfolk,va the odd thing is river behind the house is starting to freeze up, this usually starts to happen mid Jan early Feb :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :eek: :eek:

A balmy 19 degrees when I left to get to work @ 6am because of the winter storm warning Yup must be that global warming thing........ anybody got Al Gore's phone numer 'cause we're gonna need some help with shovelling the 6+ inches of snow that's supposed to start falling any time now here in southern Virginia. <_<

A balmy 19 degrees when I left to get to work @ 6am because of the winter storm warning Yup must be that global warming thing........ anybody got Al Gore's phone numer 'cause we're gonna need some help with shovelling the 6+ inches of snow that's supposed to start falling any time now here in southern Virginia. <_<
I think Tipper Gore got tired of hearing it too.....

19F at my house right now, low tonight is supposed to be 2F. Monday and Tuesday the temps were in the negative teens, with windchill around negative 35F...Oh I can't forget to mention the 17" of fresh snow we got Sataurday on top of the 8" we already had on the ground. :)

Larry

don"snowman" ferrette, you need to keep your mouth shut, last year, every time your talked about snow, we got NAILED. all your fault, imho :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: . lows in the teens, highs in the low 30's here for past 10 days. snow yesterday. noticed the shenadoah river was frozen bank to bank, on the way to work this a.m.

:wacko:

don"snowman" ferrette, you need to keep your mouth shut, last year, every time your talked about snow, we got NAILED. all your fault, imho :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: . lows in the teens, highs in the low 30's here for past 10 days. snow yesterday. noticed the shenadoah river was frozen bank to bank, on the way to work this a.m.
ROFLMAO!!!! Do you think I actually like this white stuff?? :wacko: There's only 2 times I want to see snow .... Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and that is with NOTHING on the streets or sidewalks. :p

Back