It deserves its own thread .......

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

That is SOOO SWEET - Just got done reading it http://www.nascar.co...usch/index.html. I would love to have seen the old man snatch him up in a headlock and drill him 3 times
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

NASCAR says PunkBoy did nothing to violate his probation- but Im thinking , they are gonna give him a free pass cause Childress did what everyone else has always wanted too
laugh.gif

b0605chil3.jpg

They are gonna be tough on Richard though, its only money and Im sure it was well worth whatever fine he takes .

Rest assured that Dale Sr is laughing his azz off right now from above
wink.gif

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyle layed out..... :lol: ... :lol: ... :lol:

WOW

Maybe they can go back to the old days(really old days) and have gunfights like they had at Soldier Field(Chicago) in the late 50's and early 60's.

Not that I would be old enough to remeber the stories. B)

No need for gunfights, The bad blood goes back for some time between RCR and the kid , mostly instigated by shrub
unsure.gif

It was just a plain old "oldschool " wake up call- Well overdue IMHO
wink.gif

Andy

It was great to know that a 65 year-old whooped on a punk 26 year-old that has gotten away with way too much during his career and it's too bad that someone hasn't stepped up and put a butt whoopin on him before this! RC got tired of having to have his body shop guys working on cars and trucks from post-race bashing. Old Ironhead used to bump into other racers after a race but those drivers knew that Dale was doing it with a grin on his face and the driver knew that he has his respect after that, it was just his way of saying you're on OK guy in his book.

The sweet and innocent stuff has gotten old KyBu and if NASCAR doesn't do something, the racers and/or car owners will.

I still want to know about the secret $50,000.00 fine that Ryan Newman got after an altercation in the NASCAR trailer with JPM. Nobody is saying if it did or didn't happen. I wouldn't want to go toe-to-toe with Ryan!

The fine was $150,000 and well worth it in my opinion, bout time someone slapped that boy around. Pocket change to Childress, if I where him I'd ask nascar if I can do it once a week and just go ahead and pay the fine. :lol:

If he would have got out the car a few weeks ago instead of running like the wimp he is, Harvick would have stopped his butt. Only if Harvick could have held that temper until he got back to the hauler, they were parked beside each other :D

Cant wait till the next beating, IT WILL HAPPEN ! ! ! :p :p :p

As far as Newman and Montoya, Newman popped him in the eye in the nascar hauler and grapevine says $50 grand is true, either way, money well spent. B)

The fine was $150,000 and well worth it in my opinion, bout time someone slapped that boy around. Pocket change to Childress, if I where him I'd ask nascar if I can do it once a week and just go ahead and pay the fine. :lol:
Funny stuff-
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im pretty sure there would be a long line at 150k a pop to have Young Shrub beat his face into your fist
rolleyes.gif

And your right, just watching Pocono- its quite obvious that its FAR from done.
ohmy.gif

It does draw interest, and lord knows right now NASCAR needs it ........

Andy

Back