• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ISO New CMB 67 or 80

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a new CMB .67 or .80 they don’t need and want to sell? Im going to be building a new cat and need an engine for it within the next month. Thanks

What's your price range?... I have both a .67 Greenhead and an upgraded .80 Redhead (billet rotor housing, rotor, carb, flywheel, etc.)
with oiling dimples under exh port. Slugged ('balanced') c/shafts, and both have new bearings. The .67 has had some work done on it
by Gene Mongar.

If you'd like more details, please PM..... IF you decide you're interested to purchase, we'll talk about that here- per Rules.

Thanks-

Tim

Thanks, yeah I may end up buying new but Im putting a boat together for a friend to use and run just for fun so trying to keep cost down.

Thanks Danny, hope the price question didn’t offend🥴. I am new to boats and what everything is and costs. It is going to be for recreation and not racing so are the mods ok for a true amateur? If an intelligent dog can run it, that should be ok. I will get there eventually😉. If so I would like to buy it. Paypal? Put shipping address here?

Back