• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ISO New CMB 67 or 80

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Danny, hope the price question didnā€™t offendšŸ„“. I am new to boats and what everything is and costs. It is going to be for recreation and not racing so are the mods ok for a true amateur? If an intelligent dog can run it, that should be ok. I will get there eventuallyšŸ˜‰. If so I would like to buy it. Paypal? Put shipping address here?
No offense taken. Yes the mods are not just for top end performance. They will make it run better over all and easier on plugs. The fuel mixture is in the operators hands. Lol.
I will pm you my info.

Thanks Danny, hope the price question didnā€™t offendšŸ„“. I am new to boats and what everything is and costs. It is going to be for recreation and not racing so are the mods ok for a true amateur? If an intelligent dog can run it, that should be ok. I will get there eventuallyšŸ˜‰. If so I would like to buy it. Paypal? Put shipping address here?
Money received. Sold to Patrick.
I believe the original poster may still be looking.

Back