Is it just me or.......

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live right on the north end of town.. we have a golf course and a bar and restaurant on site.. (very nice).. in the last few months now we will only SEE THE MAIL TRUCK 2 or MAYBE 3 times a week in our subdivision.. its super weird. The UPS trucks are in the sub EVERY DAY running crap around to peoples houses.. its NUTS.

The old ass mail jeeps are complete junk and they just cannot get people to carry mail.

We all know why people dont want to work! We all know why... the current administration is giving away the milk..

I design for the education market. (not proud of that). Education has BAGS AND BAGS of money given to them RIGHT NOW with MUCH MUCH MORE on the way.. we are seeing HAND WRITTEN ORDERS for 100K trying to spend it on ANYTING THEY CAN BUY... with the JOE SHOW in hand they are getting a LARGER CHUNK IN 2022.. its NUTS!.. NOTHING IS FREE!

Education has MORE MONEY THEN THEY CAN SPEND RIGHT NOW AND ITS GOING TO CONTINUE UNDER BRANDON!

Donate to a school supplies drive lately? Better think twice..

yes.. that was a rant...LOL

Grim
How many Prime trucks? We will see 4-5 daily, some days 2 at a time.

Latest posts

Back